Saturday, March 8, 2014

Raven Witch and Thistle Down Pixies


Well, I just spent the last 10 days painting a book cover picturing a wicked looking troll coming up over a hill with a menacing look on her ugly, troll face and I would love nothing more than to be able to share her with you but, there is an equally wicked and menacing NDA attached to said project which prevents me from doing any such thing. However, while I was painting the aforementioned troll I was also drawing. Drawings whose purpose will become all too clear very shortly, if you're paying attention. For now I will leave you with this bit of sketchbook work and the promise that there will be more following very soon, and with any luck much, much more after that, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I always enjoy seeing you.

More soon.

4 comments:

Christina Wald said...

The page of the pixies is so lovely!

Larry MacDougall said...

Thanks Christina. :)

Unknown said...

Ravens are among my favorite art subjects, and I love your raven witch here.

Larry MacDougall said...

Thanks Seth. I'm glad you stopped by.